Character: total person worthy of God and Man

25.1.07

Random

I've learned all the bad habits in secondary school; jaywalk, procrastinate, skip school, dating etc. Not that I'm getting old, but I always wonder why people warn us to guard our teenage years (13-18). It doesn't seem to have much impact on me on the surface. On a second thought, those were the years where individual develop habits that tentatively stick with us till we bid the world farewell. Little did we realise the truth behind the age definition of adulthood; 18.

Perhaps, if i had been more cautious with my choice of lifestyle, if i had someone to watch and guide my life, things would turn out differently?

Then again, nature or nurture?

Yet another substantial point to reconsider teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home