Character: total person worthy of God and Man

24.2.07

Job

Cool I'm really thankful to get a job so fast right after school and Chinese New Year. I'm starting work this monday on 26 feb!

The company is Rentokil-Initial, one of their services is pest control! I'll probably be visiting andy/qunbao's or kelvin's place soon, there are serious infections there!

No la I wont be doing that as my job. I'll be moving around meeting and coordinating with people from 14 different countries through web conference, phone calls, emails etc. Apparently I'll be involved in meetings and setting objectives! Cool!

Those are just some basic insights of what I'll be doing there. My boss Jessie says she likes me because of my learning attitude and enthusiasm! Thats also the reason I'm given the job among other candidates, hope I wont disappoint her.

Im excited because of the exposure I'm gona get and nervous as the job seems challenging and demanding. Thats also why I accepted the job in the 1st place, no challenge means no breakthrough! According to PLS, alan needs a discipline environment or I'll rot. I guess its true, i cant take good times, its been a good chinese new year. Too much fun and excitement I've been neglecting many priorities in life, gotta get going!

Anyway, my workplace is at bencoolen street, opposite napfa. Its in the middle of mainly 4 mrt stations; dhoby ghaut, bugis, little india and city hall. Anyone can find me for dinner except YOU! haha yes its YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home