Character: total person worthy of God and Man

11.2.07

Monday 5 Feb
-I went for dental check up at 2pm
-Went to old woodlands checkpoint with mom and got myself 2 shirts for CNY
-Went to the library
-Had 50 cents kway for supper with qb, daniel and ee seng
-Visited some vacant 'haunted' block 852 in woodlands

Tuesday 6 Feb
Met my poly friends to swim at Jurong East swimming complex. They trapped me with 4 swimming floats and rolled me around the coasts. Kelvin earned his fair share after me. I wonder what other evil stuff they did because I was half dead. Warning, lifeguards sleep on their job and no one answered my call for help!
Settlers cafe was next.

Wednesday 7 Feb
-Accompanied Jessie to sell her laptop for $310
-Received a treat from her to ajisens
-Loitered around causeway point where she spend more than $100 bucks, terrible

Thursday 8 Feb
Boring.
Managed to write notes for 7 chapters in 2hours? It was kinda disappointing because they didnt came up for exams.

Friday 9 Feb
Boring.
Until I went for cell group which was quite fun and crappy

Saturday 10 Feb
-MIS killer paper at 9am
-Bought paint with my bro
-Went to woodlands checkpoint with bro and mom to get another long sleeve
-After all the moving and shifting and packing
-We finally started painting at 1030 and finished 2hours later
-Painting is fun!!

Sunday 11 Feb
Its been a long and tiring week I gotta blog about it. At the moment my house is so messy as if World War 3 has just broke out here. My room is literally emptied with its contents over the whole place. And I haven't get a hair cut, pants and shoes, studied for tomorrow's paper and an short interview at taka. Got to go for church cya ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home