Character: total person worthy of God and Man

24.3.07

Church

Posting about church isn't my style. But God is so amazing.

Event #1:
A few weeks ago I was just telling shouzhen that worship atmosphere is bleak and stale. Since then I had a dream. Around 1 week later we were both agreeing that something is changing.

Worship last Sunday was totally different, I was so amazed by the response from people that was similar to the dream that I had mentioned above. I'm reminded during last Saturday night.

Event #2:
For some reason, I sense something very very strong, yet vulnerable in Martin 2 weeks ago. Perhaps something is bonding him, and that he needs to break away with some rubbish in his life. I went home last Sunday, with my lips wording 'break break break'

Last Sunday, he responsed to the altar call, and I sense God is changing his heart. In good time.

Event #3:
I'm to prepare for worship this Friday. For some reason I wanted everyone to stand but I just cant think of a plan or get them to stand. Surprisingly, there was a change of schedule, and everyone was standing when I began.

And worship was much much more explosive than I imagined, and totally different from what we had every week. Thanks.

Event #4:
I didn't gave up reading 'doing church as a team' even though I only read 1 chapter this week. Initially I was rather disappointed by people in cell, and I doubted we could ever make it as a team.

This friday, I saw at last what it means to be a team. Everyone must desire to grow together, and work on it. Initially I thought I was to be the hero to build a new generation, I was wrong. We build each other to be the next generation, that makes a team.

Event #5:
Its amazing when your heart is excited for something and you see it unfolds in your eyes.
I'm reminded once again that God is ever changing, and He's building and growing us each day to be the Man He wants us to be. I'm very thankful for the seasons, that I'm learning and seeing something new each season.

The lesson for the new season, 'Dreams and Perseverance'

PS: I didnt narrate all the amazing things that happened in my life, want to know more? ask me hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home