Character: total person worthy of God and Man

18.3.07

Her toes are blushing

God uses injuries to attract our attention.

Sometimes I really think that my optimism can be destructive. I was too playful, and got my fingers injured in a ropeburn. All my scars are attached with memories. Its not foreign for man to feel that life is colorless and without excitement. Injuries and scars occur to help us learn and remember certain moments better. They also brings excitement and drama, exhibit character and test the authenticity of relationships. It seems foolish when the scars are raw, but we often find fun and memories in the same scars as we look back at them in the future.

Silly stunts is also what many of my friends remember me for. They remember me doing the impossible, getting out of every situation unscathed, laughing and smiling at the new experience. I give people the shocks of their lives as well as surprises. Although I don't like to get hurt, I like influencing people and making impacts in others life.

I'm reminded that I'm very fortunate and blessed.

My fingers are labelled shou zhen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home