Character: total person worthy of God and Man

2.3.07

Live

I wanted to tell you how much I hated working. Yet I know character is chiselled under fire and I'll take it as a learning experience. I was determined. And I tried to work hard diligently to pick up as much as I could, without any clear direction. I got lost.

Was it wednesday? As if it was some divine assurance I picked up "God's little instruction book for students" and the first page I flipped went:
'Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.

For when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. James 1 3:4'

I'm transiting to another season, a season revisited. The signs are the same; anxiety, too smart for my own good, too arrogant, talked too much rubbish, even friends point to the same issue. Once my peak christian life, and also when I fell the hardest. I'm learning to live and not carried away by pride. Each day, each step. Trying.

The exposure from work fuels me. To acknowledge that I know nothing keeps me humble. On a second thought, I love the pain, its for my own good.

So there you go. I got it off my chest - I love my job.

Anyway shouzhen, yay for getting those grades! you made me smile like crazy hahaaa.

So, how do i prepare chicken in white wine n cream sauce?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home