Character: total person worthy of God and Man

5.3.07

Manage

"Now you gotta manage your time, finance and talents carefully" Caijie said.

I certainly did not paid much attention to that until lately, when I find myself busy and these resources becoming scarce.

Time
I'm getting so busy I hardly have anytime for myself since the end of the last semester. Gotta find more time to rest to be able to perform at work! At the same time, people and events are trying to find their way into my schedule. Its time I learn to say 'no, see you again another day'.

Finance
Apparently, if I want to get married between 25-30, I gotta start saving up before the responsibilities start piling up after NS. Qb suggested an effective way to prevent me from developing a spendthrift habit, that is to save half of my allowance/salary. Perhaps I should open another account to deposit my salary. If I have a card access to my finance, they're in deep trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home