Character: total person worthy of God and Man

25.3.07

Responsibilities

Quote #3:
Maturity is the acceptance of responsibilities.

I've stopped receiving allowance from my parents as of today. Whichever endeavor I'll embark on, be it further studies, marriage, I'm determined to earn my keep. I've also taken on new roles, to provide allowance, pay my bills and transportations.

These 3 months has been fruitful for me. I've learned to take on responsibilities and not squirm my way through like I did. I'm still facing and work on many of my character flaws and to keep my word each day. At the same time, I've grown to make a stand and stick with my priorities. Some sacrifices gotta go to fulfill whats important. Falter is often used too much.

I remembering telling my boss on my first day at work, "19 year old boy dont like responsibilities".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home