Character: total person worthy of God and Man

28.3.07

Post #1 - Work

Its been a great 1 month.

Lets look at what these people told me;

Shouzhen: alan, you're more responsible now le
Elisha: its good to see that you're working hard now
Jessie Sietho (boss!): did you feel that you've grown after this project?

I'm so encouraged. Even though I wasn't certain about taking on this job, I'm determined to challenge my excuses and set new discipline heights for myself.

I struggled a lot during my first 2 weeks. Though I made mistakes today even when I hasnt been for awhile, work is still pleasant. I almost went crazy initially until I started playing 'free' in my mind. Since then songs have been playing randomly in my mind, with the latest hits being 'reason I live'.

Apparently work has gotten into me. Instead of surfing the 3 blogs that I do every night, logging into my work mail account has been added to that list! When I saw the mail from this guy in UK updated status on the project that are positive, I was soooo EXCITED! The fruits of our labor are starting to pay off and we'll be seeing the results soon!

Thanks. You're awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home