Character: total person worthy of God and Man

8.4.07

Next

A new season is approaching
Inevitably, I can feel myself growing into adulthood
I'm excited because of what the future brings
but it also requires me to give up certain things

Many have noticed
different set of perspectives
drastic change in lifestyle
developing new habits and disciplines
most of which while I'm aware, but not fully conscious of

Events and responsibilities seen as goals to most
I see them as milestones and beginnings of something amazing
Life isnt just a journey to reach or achieve something
Its about everyday living

There's so much I gotta do for the next 2-3 years
and all the time I know the answer lies in each day

I've not decided
if its gona be spectacular and extravagant
or it'll just be free and easy

Endless journey
Faithful dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home