Character: total person worthy of God and Man

17.6.07

Gift from heaven


~
No one told me, I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start
~
Something happened!
Amazing!
Spectacular and Extravagant!

Let it be spoken!
A man of few words
Let it go forth!
A humble rendezvous

Let the stones remember
This glamorous journey
Let truth burst forth!
Warmth the hearts of every individual

Let the oceans rise and the skies declare!
A life beyond abundance
Let all music sound!
I love you shouzhen, you're the best gift from heaven.

Let me be reminded,
All these pemissible by the grace of God.
~
She deserves some credits and dedication. Shall maintain some privacy so, thanks for everything. My girlfriend rules, she's the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home