Character: total person worthy of God and Man

30.9.07

for one more day



"But ask yourself this: Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had back."

I didnt write that, its from the book 'for one more day'

All the Sispec training and hostages/war articles are getting to me. Too many depressing articles might bring you nearer to reality, but they're often bad for health. And again I fell asleep while standing in the train today. Stand sleeping always dawn new relevations on me, provoking me to redirect/change my lifestyle and efforts.

I will be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home