Character: total person worthy of God and Man

22.6.09

Life is a marathon

One more week of holiday and I'll get my butt back in office!

I do admit its kinda quiet around here. Well most visitors dont tag! I'm even surprised people even remember this blog exists. I have sneaky friends haha! And thats good =)

Anyway, I'm into birds now! Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much into fish! Just that I was reminded birds were the first pets I ever wanted to keep, and they're cute! Lets just hope they dont dive into my fish tank =/ Through proper training, I will let it fly around my house!

At times I feel that I'm the most miserable guy around. Life just never seems to be perfect at any point. Yet when i see other people my age in wheelchairs, having need to go through needles every single day, it never fails to make my heart warm and assures me that I'm very much blessed. No matter what plans and success you may have in life, God holds it all in His hands.

What ever it takes, I must have the determination and discipline to finish the next 6 months of my life, its only a 2.4km sprint. For life is not merely 10km, but 84km or even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home