Character: total person worthy of God and Man

1.2.10

Purple shoes from john little


I know there's no way she would be persuaded to get anything without these robinsons vouchers.
The shoes only cost $21.90, but I can see how much joy it brought her to be able to shop and find the most suitable pair. This long lost experience and excitement could be clearly seen from the facial expression.
After much persuasion, I managed to get my mom this pair of shoes for lunar new year. No one ever said only parents were to buy apparels for their kids huh?

Alan: I bet you can't sleep tonight, must be very happy for these shoes. When's the last time you got shoes from a department store?

Mom: Not that I remember!

Alan: Don't Dad ever got you any shoe for department stores?

Mom: Only once, and that was a long time ago. (I can only imagine, must be the dating days)

I worked hard at home this holiday, and this particular night made me realised how much parents sacrificed to put food on the table, for their children.

Thank you mom. Happy Chinese New Year.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger Elaine Ng said...

at first i thought the her is your gf... yeah.. parents always sacrifice for their kids...

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Poh Liang Seng said...

she must be touched :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home