Character: total person worthy of God and Man

23.8.11

something else

interviews always make me see myself in new light. Its like an annual evaluation of yourself, you bring yourself to new prospective employers and do sales marketing.

I've learnt many lessons this time. Careers are built over time, people have their niches, the importance of hard work, the importance of effectiveness, routines and their strengths, prioritisation.

Some lessons are tough, people schemes, people sacrifices, people give up or do things just to maintain the job. Well, life isnt a smooth journey for the weak hearted.

Maybe I'm too used to good life, maybe I have not really seen my fair share of the pie. Maybe I'll get a good sleep tonight?

What say you?

I'm hopeful...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home